Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

It was so nice to spend my birthday with my thirdborn! Meaning Joni, of course.

My birthday was March 17. Lisa's birthday (she's the secondborn) is March 7. I can hardly believe she's [deleted] years old! And Karen (she's the firstborn) is March 27. WOW, in just a week she'll turn [deleted]!

Hey, who's editing my blog? I can't keep up with this technology...

Later in the summer will be Jimmy's birthday - he'll turn (can I say it?) 46. And then Kenny - oh, what a wonderful son! And to think it will be his... wait, can that be right? I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Anyway, happy birthday to me!

1 comment:

KOphotography said...

Mom, I'm so glad you are keeping us to date on your blog! It's great that you spent time with your thirdborn who is about to turn (deleted)!!! in september!
Happy 79! A BIG one next year-- can't wait to celebrate that one!