Thursday, December 4, 2008

Welcome to Grandma Cave Online!

To be honest, I've tried to avoid having to get a blog to keep in touch with my kids, but it's getting harder to avoid! It's the "Secret Shomo Gift Exchange" that put things over the top!

Anyway, I can't guarantee I'll blog a lot. Email me or Kenny if you'd like to be able to post pictures of me or stories about me on this site (but be nice and keep it clean, please!).

Here's some pictures I was able to find... starting with me and my wonderful husband:



Me and my youngest grandson (gosh, this was taken a long time ago). I hope someone will posts pictures of me and my other grandkids too.



And here are my five children, sorry this picture is so small -- I had to scan it from a wallet size.


3 comments:

Bethany said...

Grandma!! For real? I can't believe you are actually on here! But I of course am thrilled. I really need to call you too!

It's Lisa said...

Good job on the blogspot "MOM".
I'm quite impressed that you can put pictures up and everything.

Bethany said...

haha.
You don't believe it Aunt Lisa? Don't you know that Grandma secretly is a computer genius!?